You can leave a legacy with planned gifts to the Queen of All Saints Endowment Fund. A planned gift from your will or estate can help ensure the continued witness of Queen of All Saints Parish that sustained and nourished you during your lifetime. To learn more about the Legacy Society, please contact Cathy Laughlin at 219-872-9196 or click here for a brochure and additional information.
- Learn about giving to the endowment and the Legacy Society in our brochure - Leaving A Legacy of Love and Faith (pdf)
- Legacy Society Member Flyer
- Legacy Society Member Benefits
- Intent to Give Form
- Legacy Endowment Fund FAQs
Who should I contact if I have additional questions? Cathy Laughlin, Director of Stewardship and Evangelization at 219-872-9196 or [email protected]
“Leave Your Legacy at Queen of All Saints, A Legacy of Love and Faith”
Legacy Alive Video (Full video) August 29th 2020
Fr. Kevin and other parish and school families bring Legacy Alive, when they share their fond family memories of Queen of All Saints and the impact this relationship has had on their families.
Commemorative Engraved Bricks
Create a Lasting Memory with an engraved brick laid at the entrance to the Queen of All Saints Legacy Center!
- Order yours today to honor or memorialize a family member, a friend, an organization, or celebrate a milestone like a baptism, graduation, birthday or anniversary.
- A portion of your $125 brick purchase will be donated to the Queen of All Saints Parish Endowment to help continue to support the mission of Queen of All Saints, sustain our ministries and preserve our property!
- Help us reach our goal of 150 bricks in September and $15,000 to the endowment.
- Brick order forms are available at www.qas.org/endowment/brickorder and returned to the parish
support center. To complete your order form and order online with WeShare, please go to https://qasmc.weshareonline.org/ws/opportunities/CommemorativeBrickProgram.
Fr. Alfred Dettmer, Pastor 1970-1997
First Legacy Story
One of Queen of All Saints first legacy stories began on August 12, 1986, when Fr. Alfred Dettmer established the Queen of All Saints Endowment along with four other parish members. The fund was established to ensure the long-term viability of our parish and school. It was the hope of the original donors that other individuals, corporations, and organizations would contribute to the fund. In a desire to provide for the needs of the church and the school the original donors indicated that income from the fund would be paid back to the church and school on a quarterly basis. All this was to be monitored by a parish committee, the Endowment Fund Committee. The fund was originally established locally with MS Investment Management, N.A., which is now known as Horizon Trust and Investment, who remains the current fund manager.
Read all about the Parish Endowment and find answers to the most frequently asked questions! Like - What will my endowment donations be used for?
- We would like to hear your Queen of All Saints Legacy Story. Tell us some of your fondest memories as a parish member or as an alumni of Queen of All Saints School. Perhaps you have a favorite story about a parish event, a favorite priest or sister, a wedding, an anniversary or about your faith journey.
- Make it a family affair and have your children or grandchildren interview you, videotape you and write the story. This is a great way that family members can recount a faith story and memories – this could be a gift your family will treasure for generations to come.
- Your story could even be a turning point for someone else in their faith journey! For some sample questions and information on how you can get you started, please click here.
- Once your story is completed, send your completed video or written story to [email protected] by September 30 and we will select a few to share online in October. Thank you!