The Education and Faith Formation Commission includes ongoing faith education and formation for all ages. Membership is open to anyone in the parish. The commission chair is Julie Wojcik [email protected] Meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month.
Education and Formation Commission responsibilities include:
- Religious Education for all students of the parish who attend public school. Students meet on Sunday mornings beginning the second week of September through the end of April, 9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Monday Morning Bible Study meets from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Discussion is facilitated by Mike Brennan.
- The CLUB (Catholics Living and Understanding the Bible) meets 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. on the Tuesday before the third Sunday of the month from October through April to explore the readings for the upcoming Mass on the third Sunday. Discussion is facilitated by Sam Pezzuto.
- Advent Family Night is held 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. on the Monday before the first Sunday of Advent.
- St. Nicholas Potluck is held on Dec. 6, 6:00 p.m.
- Lent Family Night and Potluck is held on the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.