|Scholarships + Aid
|About Our School
Queen of All Saints School Tuition Rates
2023-2024 School Year
Tuition: $6,900 per child
Registration Fee: $100 per child
To help you manage tuition payments, we are offering families the option of paying tuition over 11 months or 12 months, rather than 10 months. Registration fee of $100 per child is non-refundable and must be paid with your registration by April 30, 2023 to ensure a spot in our school community for the 2023-2024 school year.
TWO SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EVERY FAMILY
- $600 SAINTS IN ACTION SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP by donating 30 hours to the school community from May 1, 2023 to April 30, 2024.
- QUEEN OF ALL SAINTS PARISH SCHOLARSHIP: This scholarship is offered to every family to help with the rising cost of tuition.
Saints in Action Service Scholarship:
The Saints in Action Service Scholarship requests adults in the family or immediate family (over 18 years of age) to complete 30 hours total of service to the school during the upcoming school year beginning May 1, 2023 and ending April 30, 2024. Here are some activities with which you can help:
- Lunch and Recess Duty
- PTO projects such as Teacher Luncheons
- Classroom Parties
- Book Fair and Read-a-Thon
- Drive and Chaperone on Field Trips
- Concessions, Door Monitor or Sports Spectacular - Athletics
- Mardi Gras, Rummage Sale, Golf Outing
- Culture Fair
- CandleLight Inn
Service hours completed are credited to your account as $20 per hour completed and submitted with proper documentation and signatures. This amount will be credited to your account during May, 2024. Hours may not be carried over nor will you be credited cash.
The Queen of All Saints Parish Scholarship:
The QAS parish scholarship is offered to every family. This scholarship is provided by the parish for assistance in making your tuition affordable due to the rising cost. To qualify you must submit a legitimate form of income substantiation for the household from which each child resides. The forms are available in the school office. If you would like one sent with your child, please call the school office.