Queen of All Saints Catholic School
Welcome to Queen of All Saints Catholic School!
New School Windows Coming this Summer!
Our new school windows will cost $220,000. Our parish members have made generous donations to theStrengthening Our Legacy parish Campaign, and donations of $201,671 will be used to help pay for the windows.
Help us raise the remainder of the funds $18,329 by August to pay for the balance on the windowsand provide a better school environment for our students when they return to school this fall.
You can start the online application here: Enroll today.
Did you graduate from Queen of All Saints School?
We would love to hear from you! Please click on this link to let us know where you are today: www.qas.org/alumni
The typical school day at Queen of All Saints Catholic School in Michigan City, Indiana is as follows:
6:30 AM - 7:45 AM Noah’s Ark Available
7:45 AM First Bell Rings
8:00 AM School in Session
11:10 - 11:30 PK / K / 1st
11:35 - 11:55 2nd /3rd / 4th
12:00 - 12:20 5th / 6th
12:20 - 12:40 7th / 8th
3:00 PM Dismissal
3:15 - 5:00 PM Noah’s Ark Available
School Info1715 E. Barker Ave
Michigan City, IN 46360
- Kim Gondeck, Principal
- Ashley Hanner, IT Support Technician
- Lynn Scott, School Secretary
- Ruth Nelson, School Secretary
- Emily Packuszewski, Teacher
- Rona Ortego, Pre-K Aide
- Mary Anne Luegers, Pre-K Aide
- Andi Haas, Teacher
- Erica Piazzisi, Kindergarten Aide
- Caryn Bednarek, Teacher
- Kathy Moskovich, Teacher
- Tina Olson, Teacher
- Laura Lohse, Teacher
- Mary Wellinski, Teacher
- Mary Champagne, Teacher
- Jill Wozniak, Teacher
- Diane Gasaway, Teacher
- Steve Champagne, Teacher
- Amy Johnston, Resource Teacher
- Genevieve Van Overberghe, Music Teacher
- Jennifer Zerbes, Art & Physical Education Teacher
- Haley Sheets, Cafeteria Coordinator
- Arica Sheets, Cafeteria
- Mark Sypnieski, Maintenance
- Darin Salyer, Maintenance
Office Hours7:30 am to 3:30 pm.