The primary objective of the Queen of All Saints sports programs is to provide a fun, positive and safe learning experience for everyone involved. To accomplish this objective, we will need the assistance and understanding of every parent, guardian, and fan. We feel it is our responsibility to develop the whole student athlete as we prepare them for life both during, and after, athletics while instilling in them a passion for the game. Our success in achieving such objectives and responsibilities is not measured in wins and losses, but in what we teach our student athletes in terms of sportsmanship, teamwork, and always offering positive reinforcement.
As a parent/guardian:
• I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches & officials at all times.
• I will place the emotional and physical well being of the athlete ahead of personal desire to win.
• I will treat each athlete as an individual, remembering the large range of physical and emotional abilities of the athletes.
• I will support all coaches and officials working with my child in order to encourage a positive atmosphere and experience.
• I will always exhibit proper and ethical behavior while interacting with players, coaches, officials and other parents while attending practices and games.
• I understand that the use of foul or abusive language is STRICTLY prohibited.
• I understand that the Coaches are “Volunteers” and are doing their best.
• I understand the 24 hour “Cool Down” rule which states that I will not interact with a Coach, Official, or School Representative within 24 hours of the end of a sporting event with anything negative or derogatory about said sporting event.
• I understand, that should there be matter that needs addressed, I will follow the order of chain of command in which to discuss said matter:
- I will speak with the Coach first (after 24 hour Cool Down if necessary)
- If necessary, I will request to speak with the Athletic Director
- If necessary, I will request to speak with the Principal.
• I understand that my child’s regular and on-time attendance at both practices and games is vital for a well-prepared and organized team. Therefore, I will always do my best to have my child dropped off AND picked up on-time. (See Players Code of Conduct Sec. III Attendance)
For additional information, please contact: