Important Scrip News - Effective immediately, there will be new Scrip sales and processing procedures as follows:
1) The Scrip office in the Legacy Center will be CLOSED Monday through Friday.
2) Starting Saturday, September 5, 2020, the Scrip office in the Legacy Center will be open after the 4:30 mass on Saturday and on Sunday after the 10:30 mass.
3) Starting Tuesday, September 8, 2020, Scrip orders and pick-up may be made at the Parish Support Center (606 S. Woodland Avenue) on Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 7:45 am to 9:00 am. QAS School parents using the Scrip Program may send your orders to school with your children and your order will be available for pick-up the following Tuesday or Thursday.
4) Scrip may be ordered Online at any time (24/7) at https://www.shopwithscrip.com/. If the order you place online requires pick-up, it can be picked up at either locations during the times outlined above. The new enrollment code is: F69C3CA32167.
Please be assured that this is a temporary issue, we apologize for any inconvenience, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Parish Support Center at 219-872-9196. THANK YOU and please know that the QAS School students appreciate your continued business and support!
Scrip Coordinator Needed
- QAS is taking applications for a part-time QAS Scrip Coordinator. The Scrip Coordinator is responsible for managing the program, including the Scrip office, scheduling, sales, inventory tracking, ordering, and some basic accounting.
- Please contact Doug Laughlin at [email protected] if interested and available. More info at qas.org.
Scrip: A Way to Support QAS with everyday purchases
Scrip is a term that means "substitute money". When you purchase scrip, you're purchasing negotiable gift certificates or prepaid cards that are used just like cash. There are NO extra hidden fees. Just pay for the face value of the gift certificate or prepaid card for each retailer you shop; and use them just like cash. You can use scrip to purchase everyday expenses like food, clothing, and gas for your car. You can also use them for appliances (large & small), as well as Home Improvement projects. (See the order form).
How does scrip generate revenue?
Whenever you purchase Scrip certificates or cards, Queen of All Saints Church or School receives cash back in the amount of 2% to 25 %. Remember this is at NO cost to you. To order scrip, simply complete the order form. Scrip can be purchased preferably with cash, money order or by check. You can also use a credit card, but this costs QAS a 2.42% processing fee. For example if there is a 5% rebate on a certain card or certificate, the rebate then becomes only 2.58% if a credit card is used.
When can you buy Scrip?
Scrip is sold after all weekend Masses. And, when school is in session, scrip is sold Monday thru Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m in the Legacy Center. You can also send your order in with payment with a student, or call your order to #219-872-4420, ext 202, and pick up your order in the school office. Additionally, you can fax your order to #219-872-1943, or place your order on-line.
You can annually designate that your generated scrip profit be given to the Parish, School or for tuition for a particular student. And, you can also designate the 8th Grade Washington DC trip, the 4th Grade Indianapolis trip or the QAS Festival.
A Word about "Profit"
The “profit” number reported weekly in the Parish bulletin is “gross profit”. To arrive at the “net profit”, which can be used for various Parish or School projects, you need to deduct the programs' direct costs, including credit card fees and shipping costs. After doing that, you end up with the amount available for distribution. Distributions earned by student families are applied to tuition at Queens and Marquette. Once that is done, you arrive at a “net profit” that is used for various Parish and School projects. The split between the Parish and School is determined by you the customer when you designate so at the top of the scrip order form.
Find Out More
Ask your scrip coordinator listed below for the latest participating retailer list. Then put your shopping dollars to work for our school or church!
Queen of All Saints Parish Scrip Program
Please send SCRIP orders to: [email protected]