Please help us provide for over 350 families, over 1100 area residents that the Sacred Heart Food Pantry services each month.
Ways you can help:
- collect donations
- transport donations to Sacred Heart Mission
- sort donations
- store donations
- distribute donations
- administer to and aid recipients
Working through the QAS Peace and Social Justice Commission’s coordination has presented many other social issues.
For additional information about how to get involved in this very important ministry, please contact the church office: 219-872-9196.
The Sacred Heart Food Pantry regularly needs the following items:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Pasta and bottled sauces
- Canned meats
- Beans and staples
- Diabetic foods such as sugar free cereals and Oatmeal
- Staples such as sugar, flour, Bisquick®, rice, mac & cheese, and other boxed meals