Celebrate Christmas Eve Mass on Tuesday, December 24 at 4:00 pm.
Celebrate Christmas Day Mass on Wednesday, December 25 at 7:00 am,
9:00 am in Spanish and 11:00 am.
• Support our mission to Be Saints, Make Saints this Advent Season. Click here to learn more.
• Give a gift to a child in need through the Christmas Gift Drive.
• Spend 15 minutes, or 1%, of each day reading a chapter
of the Gospel of Luke from December 1 - 24.
• Celebrate the Sacrament of Penance scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays,
and Fridays in Advent from 6:45 am - 7:15 am and Saturdays in Advent from
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm in the church.
• Pray the Novena for the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, December 4-12
at 6:00 pm in the church.
• Celebrate the Feast of the Immaculate Conception at Mass on Monday,
December 9 at 5:00 pm at St. Mary the Immaculate Conception Church.
• Attend the Queen of All Saints School Christmas Program on Wednesday,
December 11 at 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm in the gym.
• Participate in Mass in English and Spanish on Sunday, December 15 at
10:30 am in the church and enjoy a fiesta after Mass in the gym.
• Offer Praise Eucharistic Adoration on Sunday, December 15 at 7:00 pm in church.
• Celebrate the Sacrament of Penance on December 18, 19, and 20 from
6:00 pm-7:30 pm in the church.
• Celebrate the Mass of Giving with Queen of All Saints School on Thursday,
December 19 at 8:30 am in the church.
• Visit the Live Manger Scene on Saturday, December 21 from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
at Viking Field on the corner of S. Woodland Avenue and E. Barker Avenue.
• Listen to the Christmas Cantata on Sunday, December 22 at 3:00 pm in the church.
• Consecrate your family to the Holy Family at Masses on December 28-29.