- Eucharistic Holy Hour for Vocations - September 8 (PDF)
- Lectors and Ministers of Holy Communion Formation Retreat - October 4 (PDF)
- Vocation Cross Ministry (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- The Parish Vocation Coss (PDF)
- Let Your Light Shine and Discover Your Talents!
- Readiness Assessment Results - Click here (PDF)
- Theology on Tap is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Rediscover Catholicism Study Groups
- Gallup Membership Engagement Survey Follow-up Question Results
- Habitat/QAS Home Build
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
- Sign up for E-giving
|Mon - Sep 08
EUCHARISTIC HOLY HOUR FOR RELIGIOUS VOCATIONS AND OUR SEMINARIANS
6:30PM in the Church
|Sat - Oct 04
Fall Morning of Reflection with Formation
Save the Date!
The Privileges of Discipleship: Eyes that see, and ears that hear!
With the people of Queen of All Saints Parish, I extend to you a warm welcome to our faith community. Queen of All Saints Parish is a dynamic community of believers who are committed to the Catholic Faith. We hope that you find here the spiritual nourishment you need and want.
To acquaint you with our faith community, I encourage you to spend some time reviewing the different areas of our website and, of course, join us in celebration of the mass this coming Sunday. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact our Church Parish Secretary, Susan Harmon, at 219-872-9196.
I look forward to meeting you. If I can help you in any way, contact me at your earliest convenience.
Faithfully yours in the Lord,
Rev. Kevin Huber
Reserve your seat in the Rediscover Catholicism Study Groups
Mondays, June 9-July 12 or Thursdays, June 12-July 17
If you don't have the time to participate in a small faith group, but want to delve further into the book, please see the study guide (PDF) to use while reading the book for greater personal reflection.
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.