- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Holy Hour for Vocations (PDF)
- Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
|Wed - May 17
Eucharistic Holy Hour For Religious Vocations
Bishop Donald Hying will lead us in prayer and present: The importance of the family in supporting vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
With the people of Queen of All Saints Parish, I extend to you a warm welcome to our faith community. Queen of All Saints Parish is a dynamic community of believers who are committed to the Catholic Faith. We hope that you find here the spiritual nourishment you need and want.
To acquaint you with our faith community, I encourage you to spend some time reviewing the different areas of our website and, of course, join us in celebration of the mass this coming Sunday. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact our Church Parish Secretary, Susan Harmon, at 219-872-9196.
I look forward to meeting you. If I can help you in any way, contact me at your earliest convenience.
Faithfully yours in the Lord,
Rev. Kevin Huber
If you don't have the time to participate in a small faith group, but want to delve further into the book, please see the study guide (PDF) to use while reading the book for greater personal reflection.
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.