- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Holy Hour for Vocations (PDF)
- Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
|Wed - May 17
Eucharistic Holy Hour For Religious Vocations
Bishop Donald Hying will lead us in prayer and present: The importance of the family in supporting vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
The life of a Christian steward lived in imitation of the life of Christ, is challenging, even difficult in many ways; but both here and hereafter it is charged with intense joy.
He who sows sparingly will reap sparingly and he who sows bountifully will reap bountifully.
2 Corinthians 9:6
What is Sacrificial Giving?
The Five Elements of Sacrificial Giving
- Giving is planned (involves advance decisions)
- Giving is proportionate (a percentage of one’s income).
- Giving is sacrificial (off the top, not from what is left).
- Giving is free (unconditional).
- Giving is a prayer (of thanksgiving).
This chart may help you evaluate your level of giving:
|Weekly||Suggested Weekly Contributions|
“ . . . Those who believed – shared.” (Acts)
Tired of writing checks? Enjoy the convenience of E-Giving! Click here to learn more.
Click below for additional resources on giving.
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.