- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Holy Hour for Vocations (PDF)
- Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
|Wed - May 17
Eucharistic Holy Hour For Religious Vocations
Bishop Donald Hying will lead us in prayer and present: The importance of the family in supporting vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
“Put your gifts at the service of one another.”
Ask yourself these questions as you contemplate your personal commitment to the stewardship of Talent.
1. What are my talents and strengths?
2. What do I love to do?
3. If time and money were no object, what would I do for God?
Discover your Talents and Live Your Strengths
Clues to your Talents
The Living Your Strengths Programs
- The 34 Signature Themes of Talent
- How Do I Begin? – Taking the Clifton Strengths Finder Assessment
About Queen of All Saints Ministries
The Parish Guide Book contains lists of all the ministry opportunities provided by the people of our parish. We encourage you to open the book and learn more about the life and ministry of the church. Click here (PDF).
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.