- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Holy Hour for Vocations (PDF)
- Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
|Wed - May 17
Eucharistic Holy Hour For Religious Vocations
Bishop Donald Hying will lead us in prayer and present: The importance of the family in supporting vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
The mission and purpose of the Spirituality and Worship Commission is the development of liturgical and devotional celebrations that will call the entire community to ‘full, conscious, and active participation” (CSL n. 14) in the heart of the liturgy: the Paschal Mystery of Jesus Christ.
The ministries at Queen of All Saints Parish that fall under the Spirituality and Worship Commission are the Music Ministry, Art and Environment, Ministers of the Mass, Funeral Luncheon, Adoration Chapel, Rosary, Communion to the Sick and Homebound, Sacramental Preparation for Parents, Spiritual Direction and Vocation Ministry.
Membership is open to anyone in the parish. The commission chair is Robert Neary. Meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Queen of Angels Annex (located behind the Church).
Click here for minutes from recent Spirituality and Worship Commission meetings.
For a complete index of ministries, click here (PDF).
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.