- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
Queen of All Saints & Sacred Heart Church is offering a
GROW DEEPER IN YOUR WALK WITH GOD
STARTING OCTOBER 7TH
The Retreat in Daily Life is a retreat based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. While most folks can't take 30 days off their busy lives for a retreat, this retreat was designed by Ignatius to take place while living in daily life. Click here for more on St. Ignatius' Spiritual Exercises.
This journey with the Lord helps the retreatant to grow in spiritual freedom and the ability to find intimacy with God in the midst of everyday life.
You are invited to:
- Encounter the living God and God's presence in creation, your personal life story, and current life circumstances.
- Develop a habit of prayer, and become more attentive to the action of God in your life.
- Better discern your deepest desires to understand God's call and presence in your life and in the world.
- Become a "contemplative in acton", experiencing more deeply the vision of "finding God in all things".
During the retreat sessions, participants will be invited to pray daily with the scripture readings and meditations that are recommended each week, and learn and experience various methods of prayer through guided prayer experiences and prayer material.
A spiritual director will walk with the retreatant as they journey through the Spiritual Exercises. (Spiritual Direction will be available for each participant). Click here for more on the Spiritual Directors & Spiritual Direction.
- Information Sessions
- Spiritual Direction/Directors
- Session Dates & Times
- Application & Registration
- Registration Form
- Endorsements & Testimonies