- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Rediscover Catholicsm (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The new life in Christ that begins in Baptism may be weakened or lost through sin which ruptures not only our relationship with God, but also with our brothers and sisters. The Sacrament of Penance allows us to receive forgiveness of sins and be reconciled with God, self, the Church family, and the human family - restoring our broken communion. Through Penance, we return to right relationships (Sacramentum Caritatis 20).
To read more, click on the following link.
Taken in part from: http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-wo/sacraments/penance/index.cfm
In preparation for the Sacrament of Penance, click on the USCCB link above for Examination of Conscience for adults and children.
Sacrament of PENANCE: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:45 AM – 7:15 AM
Saturday: 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM