- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Rediscover Catholicsm (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Parish Pastoral Council membership includes the Pastor, and 12 lay men and women, who meet monthly throughout the year. It is both an advisory and a consultative group. Through open dialogue, parish matters are discussed and decisions are reached by consensus.
The Council's main responsibilities focus on creating the Mission and Vision statements, and setting and monitoring the parish goals. Designated positions include the Pastor; a Facilitator/Chair, who insures all members participate in the discussions; and a Secretary, who records and publishes minutes, but is not a member of the Council.
Andrea Proulx Buinicki is the current Facilitator and can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
Click here for minutes from recent Parish Pastoral Council meetings.
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.