- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant (promise) that expresses a relationship between the husband and wife, a permanent union of persons capable of knowing and loving each other and God. The celebration of marriage is also a liturgical act, appropriately held in a public liturgy at Church. One of the Nuptial Blessings in the liturgical celebration of marriage refers to this, in saying: "Father, you have made the union of man and wife so holy a mystery that it symbolizes the marriage of Christ and His Church."
To read more, click on the following link.
Taken in part from: http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/sacraments/matrimony/
Please contact the parish office at least six months prior to your desired wedding date.