- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Ministries of Liturgy and Worship blend and complement one another as they strive together to make Queen of All Saints Liturgy of the Mass prayerful and inspiring. We hope that you will consider responding to God’s call to serve in one or more of these ministries.
Please call Debbie Dellumo in the Parish office for more information, contact names and numbers if you are interested in learning more about serving in these ministries.
Cleaning God’s House: Cleans the church in preparation for Sunday Services.
Extra-Ordinary Eucharistic Ministers: Serves Holy Communion.
Lectors: Proclaims the Word of God to the assembly through the proclamation of the readings.
Ushers: Greets and welcomes the congregation, assisting them in finding seats. Helps participants in the offertory, and takes up the collection. Assist anyone who becomes ill during the services, and calls medical attention if necessary.
Altar Servers: Assists the Priests and Deacon in the Mass and other religious ceremonies.
Music Ministry: Assist in the Liturgical celebration with music, song and praise.
Environment Committee: Prepares and decorates the worship environment.
Sacristan: Cleans and prepares the items in the sanctuary and sacristy, and launders the linens used for Holy Communion.
Click here for the January-March 2017 schedule (PDF).
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.