- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Rediscover Catholicsm (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Knights of Columbus was founded in 1882 by a 29 year old priest, Father Michael J. McGivney, in the basement of St. Mary’s church in New Haven, Connecticut. Today, the Knights of Columbus has become the largest lay organization in the Catholic Church. Currently there are over 1.7 million members; and, together with their families, the Knights are nearly six million strong.
Knights of Columbus are Catholic men committed to the exemplification of charity, unity, fraternity and the defense of the priesthood. The organization is consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is loyal to the Pope and committed to the protection of human life and the preservation and defense of the family. The Knights also support the Gibault school, Special Olympics, disaster relief funds, and the mentally handicapped and individuals with other disabilities.
Currently Council #12951 (QAS parish) has over 85 members and is growing. Meetings are held on the first and third Monday of each month in the Annex building starting at 7:00 pm.
If you are interested in joining, contact John Wolsiefer at 219-898-3011 or e-mail him at email@example.com for information.