- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Rediscover Catholicsm (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Eucharist is the true presence of the Body and Blood of Christ, a “sign” and “cause” of our communion with God and our unity as the People of God. In the Eucharist, we “unite ourselves with the heavenly liturgy” and with one another, and then together transformed, we are then sent forth to fulfill God’s will in our daily lives (Catechism of the Catholic Church #1325-26, 1332). It is the celebration through which God draws us into communion with Himself and with others, forming and transforming us to live as the Body of Christ in the world.
To read more, click on the following link. Taken in part from: The Eucharistic Liturgy: Formed, Transformed and Sent. http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/sacraments/eucharist/index.cfm
Holy Communion for the homebound is available to all parishioners who cannot attend regular Masses at the church. Please call Debbie Dellumo, 872-9196, or the parish office to schedule.