- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
Who will feed the hungry, if not I…if not us?
One of us cannot provide for over 350 families, over 1100 area residents that the Sacred Heart Food Pantry services each month.
One of us cannot collect all of the generous donations, transport them to Sacred Heart Mission, sort them, store them, distribute them, and administer and aid the recipients.
Who will feed the hungry, if not I…if not us? Will you help?
Working through the QAS Peace and Social Justice Commission’s coordination has presented many other social issues.
Will you join your new friends in making a difference in our community?
For additional information about how to get involved in this very important ministry, please contact the church office.
The Sacred Heart Food Pantry regularly needs the following items:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Pasta and bottled sauces
- Canned meats
- Beans and staples
- Diabetic foods such as sugar free cereals and Oatmeal
- Staples such as sugar, flour, Bisquick®, rice, mac & cheese, and other boxed meals