- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Education and Formation Commission includes ongoing faith education and formation for all ages. Membership is open to anyone in the parish. The commission chair is the Director of Religious Education. Meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Queen of Angels Annex (located behind the Church).
Education and Formation Commission responsibilities include:
- Religious Education for all students of the parish who attend public school. Students meet on Sunday mornings beginning the second week of September through the end of April, 8:15 a.m. – 9:25 a.m.
- Monday Morning Bible Study meets from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. in the Queen of Angels Annex. Discussion is facilitated by Mike Brennan.
- The CLUB (Catholics Living and Understanding the Bible) meets 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. on the Tuesday before the third Sunday of the month from October through April to explore the readings for the upcoming Mass on the third Sunday. Discussion is facilitated by Sam Pezzuto.
- Advent Family Night is held 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. on the Monday before the first Sunday of Advent.
- St. Nicholas Potluck is held on Dec. 6, 6:00 p.m.
- Lent Family Night and Potluck is held on the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- DVD series on Catholicism by Fr. Barron is held on the first and
third Mondays of each month from November-April, 2012-2013.
For a complete index of ministries, click here (PDF).
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking on the logo.