- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Rediscover Catholicsm (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
- What is the Role of Development at Queen of All Saints Parish?
- Development Staff and Council Members
Development is a strategy that enables Queen of All Saints Parish to achieve its goals through planned and charitable gifts.
Development is steeped in a life of stewardship, rooted in scripture and holds that we are lifelong caretakers of God’s spiritual and worldly blessings.
As good stewards, we will build a home at Queen of All Saints Parish, where there will be more human, spiritual and material resources to carry out the work of building the kingdom.
The staff works in conjunction with the Pastor and the Development Council to support quality catholic ministries, promote sound business management, effectively communicate benefits and help develop relationships with potential donors. The Office of Development and Planned Giving operates within the principles and philosophy of stewardship and the main goal is to help all focus on sharing God’s Blessings for the Future of Queen of All Saints Parish. The office is responsible for the coordination of all planned giving, annual giving, capital campaigns, and gift cultivation programs for Queen of All Saints Parish.
Sandy Kazmucha & Mick Kazmucha -