- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Rediscover Catholicsm (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Queen of All Saints Ministry of Consolation seeks to offer support and strength to those who suffer the loss of those they love, and to help the bereaved experience God’s healing love.
Grief is an emotional and painful journey in life, but it does not have to be a solitary journey. Queen of All Saints Ministry of Consolation offers grief support in facilitated meetings that explore effective ways of working through grief. Bereaved are those who are given the opportunity to be listened to, understood and consoled in a safe and confidential environment. This ministry is open to all parishioners.
For further information please contact: Marilyn Steinhiser