- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The word baptism in its origins is Greek and means "immersion" and "bath." Immersion in water is a sign of death, and emersion out of the water means new life and cleansing. By commanding His disciples to baptize all nations, Jesus established the means by which people would die to sin - original and actual - and begin to live a new life with God.
To read more, click on the following link.
Taken from: http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/sacraments/baptism/index.cfm
Parents are required to attend a preparation class at least two months prior to a baptism.
Please call the parish office for an appointment at least 90 days prior to your desired baptism date.