- Mass Times
- Fr. Kevin's Weekly Letter
- New to Us
- Register Your Family
- A Prayer for You
- Community Events
- Fr. Kevins' Homilies
- Update Your Information
- Young Adult Ministry
Learn More - Click Here (PDF)
- An Evening for Young Adults with Father Scalf
April 7 6:30PM
Click Here (PDF)
- Poverty at the Crossroads (PDF)
- Saints In Action T-Shirt Order Form - Click Here (PDF)
- Faith Retreats - Retreat in Daily Life
- Living Your Strengths Brochure (PDF)
- Matthew Kelly Mass Videos Online Booking - Click Here
- What Are Your Talents? (PDF)
- QAS Ministry Guide (PDF)
- Rediscover Catholicsm (PDF)
- Vocation Prayer Cross (PDF)
- Queen of All Saints Vocation Ministry
- Tapped In is Alive at Queen of All Saints!
- Help Support our Parish Bulletin
- Learn about Jesus 24/7!
The Rite of Anointing tells us there is no need to wait until a person is at the point of death to receive this Sacrament. Anointing of the Sick is for all people anticipating surgery, suffering from a serious illness, or receiving life or health sustaining medication. For those who are about to depart from this life, the Church offers the person Penance, Anointing of the Sick, and the Eucharist as Viaticum (food for the journey) given at the end of life.
To read more, click on the following link.
Taken in part from: http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/sacraments/anointing-of-the-sick/
Anyone who is seriously ill should receive this sacrament as soon as possible. Please call the parish office; or, in an emergency, please call Fr. Kevin at 219-872-9196.